A collection of SPAC study reports on various criminal justice topics of interest, many in response to legislative directives or requests.
Hard copies of Study Reports:
- Report on Classification of the Proposed Offenses of Torture and Enforced Disappearance. March 2008.
- Report on Study of Proposal to Add Fourth Prior Record Level to Misdemeanor Punishment Chart. December 2007.
- Report on Study of Murder Committed in Violation of a Valid Domestic Violence Protective Order as an Aggravating Circumstance in Capital Sentencing Pursuant to Session Law 2005-295. April 2006.
- Report on Study of Post-Release Supervision Pursuant to Session Law 2004-124, Section 17.10. March 2005.
- Report on Study of Law Regarding Drug Offenses Pursuant to Session Law 2001-491, Section 21.4. February 2003.
- Report on Study of Penalties for Second Degree Arson and Detonation of Explosive Devices Pursuant to Session Law 2001-491, Section 21.2 and 21.5. January 2003.
Please contact Sentencing and Policy Advisory Commission Staff for copies of the reports.