Find a wide range of online services to pay fees, efile court documents, look up court dates, and more.

Citation Services

If you received a citation, see what online options you may have, including paying your ticket.*

Court Date Notifications

Subscribe to court date notifications and reminders for criminal cases via email or SMS/text message.

Court Collections and Payments

If you have been to traffic or criminal court and owe money, you may be able to pay costs, fines, or fees.

*View the Traffic Violations Help Topic for more information about handling your case/citation/ticket online, including options for payment, reduction, dismissal, etc.

  • If you are trying to handle your ticket from another country outside of the U.S., please see the paying tickets section of the Traffic Violations Help Topic. 
  • See the Criminal Cases Help Topic for additional information about the criminal and infraction process.

eFile Court Documents

Appellate Courts eFiling

File court documents (registration required) for Supreme Court or Court of Appeals. Search and view case information and documents (public).

Business Court eFiling

File court documents, pay filing fees, send court notices, and more (registration required).

Civil eFiling

File court documents* or view case info (registration required) in select counties for civil superior, foreclosure, or domestic violence cases.

*eFiling civil superior and foreclosure cases: currently only available for Chowan, Davidson, and Wake counties.
*eFiling domestic violence cases: currently only available for Alamance, Cumberland, Davidson, Durham, Forsyth, Guilford, Mecklenburg, Onslow, Orange, Rowan and Wake counties.

Service Requests

Request an Interpreter

Spoken foreign language court interpreters are provided at state expense for all Limited English Proficient (LEP) parties in interest in most court proceedings.

Request a Public Record

Submit a request depending on the type of record. Options may include online, by mail, or in person.

Additional Services

File a Complaint

File a complaint with the Judicial Standards Commission of judicial misconduct against judges, justices, commissioners and deputy commissioners. The Commission has no jurisdiction to hear complaints about magistrates, clerks of court or other court staff, administrative law judges, attorneys or federal judges.

Find a Mediator

When two parties can’t come to an agreement on a particular conflict, a mediator can help provide assistance.

Find a Bail Bondsman

Current list of Bondsman/Sureties authorized to write a bond in a specified county.


Search statewide judicial forms and filter by keyword, General Statute, form number, form title, etc.

Help Topics

Find answers to common questions about legal issues.

Court Dates

Search for the date, time, and location of a court appearance, citation number, and more.