See the latest county courthouse closings and advisories across North Carolina, with details and alternative locations by county.


All changes to business hours, court sessions, offices, courthouses, and alternate filing locations that have been reported to the North Carolina Administrative Office of the Courts are available below by county.


What do I do if my courthouse/court session was closed/canceled due to inclement weather?

Your case will be rescheduled. Generally, notification of your new court date is sent by mail. However, you may contact the clerk of court’s office of the county in which you were charged, or your attorney, on how to proceed.

Currently all of our facilities are operating under normal business hours.