Find the most helpful pages for members of the media.

Media Inquiries

Contact the clerk of superior court office in the appropriate county for:

Court records may also be accessed using the public terminals in any county courthouse.

For media inquiries, please email your questions and any specific details, including:

  • Your contact information
  • Organization
  • Location
  • Deadline
  • Any other information that would help us provide the specific information you need

The Judicial Branch Communications Office understands the nature of the media's reporting deadlines and will follow up with you as soon as possible regarding your inquiry.

Contact Us

Connect With Us


View the latest news advisories and releases.

Find a Court Date

Search our online court calendars.

Find a Local Courthouse

Locate your local courthouse by city or zip code.


About the Judicial Branch

NCAOC Fact Sheets

Information about the North Carolina Administrative Office of the Courts.

Judicial Branch Pocket Guide

Provides basic information about North Carolina’s three branches of government with specific emphasis on the North Carolina Judicial Branch

Legal Glossary

Find definitions of legal words in an alphabetical list.

Judicial Branch Publications

The Judicial Branch produces a number of publications to inform stakeholders and the public on various court-related matters and subjects.

Data and Statistics

Additional Court Statistics

Data and information for felonies, misdemeanors, infractions, and other case types searchable by county, district, statewide, offense, and more.