The statewide Pre-litigation Farm Nuisance Mediation Program was established by N.C. Gen. Stat. § 7A-38.3 on October 1, 1995. The statute is designed to encourage and promote early resolution of disputes alleging the existence of an agricultural nuisance. The statute defines an agricultural nuisance as farming or livestock raising activity that is injurious to health, indecent, offensive to the senses, or an obstruction to the free use of property.
Disclaimer: While every effort was made to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the rules available on the DRC / N.C. Courts website, the Dispute Resolution Commission / Administrative Office of the Courts is not responsible for any errors or omissions which may occur in these rules. See the General Statues of North Carolina, Rules volume.
- AOC-CV-820 - Request for Pre-litigation Mediation in Farm Nuisance Dispute
- AOC-CV-821 - Appointment of Mediator In Pre-litigation Farm Nuisance Dispute
- AOC-CV-822 - Waiver of Pre-litigation Mediation In Farm Nuisance Dispute
- AOC-CV-823 - Mediator’s Certification Pre-litigation Farm Nuisance Dispute
- AOC-DRC-05 - Dispute Resolution Commission Complaint Form
Dispute Resolution Commission
PO Box 2448
Raleigh, NC 27602Telephone(919) 890-1415