Find a Lawyer
Mecklenburg County Bar Lawyer Referral Service
The Mecklenburg County Bar Lawyer Referral Service is a public service of the Bar that matches those seeking a lawyer with a list of up to three licensed and insured lawyers in good standing in Mecklenburg County who meet their legal needs. There is also a public resource listing for those unable to afford counsel. The Bar does not collect a referral or other fee from those seeking referrals.
North Carolina State Bar Lawyer Referral Service
217 E. Edenton Street
P.O. Box 25908
Raleigh, NC 27611
Phone: (919) 828-4620
The North Carolina State Bar Lawyer Referral Service provides resources to help you find a lawyer. Resources include: North Carolina State Bar Board of Legal Specialization directory of lawyers, North Carolina State Bar directory of licensed lawyers, North Carolina Bar Association Foundation’s Law Referral Service, and North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers Find a Lawyer Service.
Find an Attorney Help TopicLearn how to find an attorney to represent you and other resources for legal representation in North Carolina courts.
Search for a Law
Find a Law: Southeast State Statutes
- North Carolina General Statutes - www.ncleg.gov/Laws/GeneralStatutesTOC
- Virginia - lis.virginia.gov
- South Carolina Statutes - www.scstatehouse.gov/legislation.php
- Georgia Statutes - www.legis.ga.gov/en-US
- Florida Statutes - www.leg.state.fl.us/STATUTES
- Alabama Statutes - alisondb.legislature.state.al.us/alison/default.aspx
Mecklenburg County Local Rules
- 26th Judicial District - Family Court Division - Local Rules for Domestic Court
- All Mecklenburg County Local Rules
North Carolina General Assembly
- Bills, statutes, and more - www.ncleg.gov