- Orientation Booklet for Families in Transition
- Un folleto para las familias en transición
- Uniform Rules Regulating North Carolina Child Custody & Visitation Mediation Program
- AOC-CV-636 - Application and Order to Appoint Guardian ad Litem in Action for Child Custody
- AOC-CV-632 - Motion and Order to Waive Custody Mediation
- AOC-CV-634 - Motion to Modify Custody
- AOC-CV-631 - Order Approving Parenting Agreement
- AOC-CV-635 - Order Approving Partial Parenting Agreement
- AOC-CV-630 - Order on Child Custody Mediation
- AOC-CV-914M - Order to Calendar Custody or Visitation Dispute
- AOC-A-208 - Mediation Intake Form (NOTE: This form is not to be filed with the Clerk’s Office. The mediator will direct you to this form at the appropriate time.)
- AOC-J-135 - Order And Notice To Mediation In Juvenile Proceeding (Abuse/Neglect/Dependency)
Additional ResourcesThe North Carolina Lawyer Referral Service provides names of lawyers who offer legal services to clients for one half hour at a reduced cost. Legal Fees should be discussed with the attorney.
Legal Aid of North Carolina offers several resources if you choose to represent yourself.