National Human Trafficking Hotline
Contact for help, to talk, or report an incident. Help is available in your language. It is free, and it is confidential.
The North Carolina Human Trafficking Commission is the legislatively mandated leader of anti-human trafficking efforts in North Carolina per S.L. 2013-368. The Commission is charged with
- Examining and combating human trafficking
- Funding and facilitating research
- Creating measurement, assessment, and accountability measures
- Informing and educating law enforcement personnel, social services providers, and the general public
- Suggesting new policies, procedures, and legislation
- Developing regional response teams
- Identifying gaps in law enforcement or service provision and recommending solutions
The Commission is housed in and staffed by the North Carolina Judicial Branch.
Human Trafficking Commission Meetings and Minutes
View upcoming and past commission and committee meeting information and minutes.
Find information and how to apply for grants combating human trafficking.
View upcoming and past commission training sessions and events.
Find reports and related legislation of the Human Trafficking Commission.
Request the Commission to provide a training presentation or booth on human trafficking awareness.
Standards of Service
The North Carolina Human Trafficking Commission provides these Standards for the purpose of defining the values and expectations that should guide professional conduct and service provision for any organization in our state that works with victims / survivors of human trafficking.
Chief Justice Paul Newby Proclaims January 2022 as Human Trafficking Awareness Month for the Judicial Branch
To receive updates about the Commission and upcoming events, please contact us.
Mailing AddressHuman Trafficking Commission
PO Box 2448
Raleigh, NC 27602
National Human Trafficking HotlineAsk questions, report an incident, or find help for a potential victim.