2019 Regional Symposium - February 20-21, Charlotte, NC
The North Carolina Human Trafficking Commission (NCHTC) invites you to attend this regional symposium for service providers, law enforcement, advocates, legal providers, and other professionals engaging in North Carolina’s local, regional, and statewide response to human trafficking. The symposium will be held February 20-21, 2019, at the Friendship Missionary Baptist Church Conference Center in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Symposium Announcement and Registration Information
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake Booking Information
- Charlotte, NC Hotel Options
January is National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month
Protected Innocence Challenge - North Carolina Evaluation
The North Carolina Human Trafficking Commission is the legislatively mandated leader of anti-human trafficking efforts in North Carolina per S.L. 2013-368. The Commission is charged with
- Examining and combating human trafficking
- Funding and facilitating research
- Creating measurement, assessment, and accountability measures
- Informing and educating law enforcement personnel, social services providers, and the general public
- Suggesting new policies, procedures, and legislation
- Developing regional response teams
- Identifying gaps in law enforcement or service provision and recommending solutions
The Commission is housed in and staffed by the N.C. Judicial Branch.
See the members and staff of the Human Trafficking Commission.
View commission meeting information and minutes.
View upcoming and past commission training sessions.
Request the Commission to provide a training presentation or booth on human trafficking awareness.
Read reports and materials related the Human Trafficking Commission.
To receive updates about the Commission and upcoming events, please contact us.
Mailing AddressHuman Trafficking Commission
PO Box 2448
Raleigh, NC 27602