The North Carolina Human Trafficking Commission is the legislatively mandated leader of anti-human trafficking efforts in North Carolina per S.L. 2013-368. The Commission is charged with
- Examining and combating human trafficking
- Funding and facilitating research
- Creating measurement, assessment, and accountability measures
- Informing and educating law enforcement personnel, social services providers, and the general public
- Suggesting new policies, procedures, and legislation
- Developing regional response teams
- Identifying gaps in law enforcement or service provision and recommending solutions
The Commission is housed in and staffed by the N.C. Judicial Branch.
See the members and staff of the Human Trafficking Commission.
View commission meeting information and minutes.
View upcoming and past commission training sessions.
Request the Commission to provide a training presentation or booth on human trafficking awareness.
To receive updates about the Commission and upcoming events, please contact us.
Telephone(919) 890-1424Mailing AddressHuman Trafficking Commission
PO Box 2448
Raleigh, NC 27602