January Training Opportunities Hosted by the Commission:
2019 Regional Symposium - February 20-21, Charlotte, NCThe North Carolina Human Trafficking Commission (NCHTC) held this regional symposium for service providers, law enforcement, advocates, legal providers, and other professionals engaging in North Carolina’s local, regional, and statewide response to human trafficking. The symposium was held February 20-21, 2019, at the Friendship Missionary Baptist Church Conference Center in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- North Carolina Human Trafficking Commission Holds 3rd Regional Symposium
- Symposium Agenda Overview
- Full Agenda
- Announcement and Registration Information
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake Booking Information
- Charlotte, NC Hotel Options
2nd Regional Symposium – April 2018, New Bern
See the agenda from the second regional symposium held in New Bern in April 2018.
1st Regional Symposium – November 2017, Raleigh
See the agenda from the first regional symposium held in Raleigh in November 2017.
January is National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month
- Former Chief Justice Beasley and Governor Cooper Declare January 2020 as Human Trafficking Prevention and Awareness Month
- Judicial Order - Human Trafficking Awareness Month January 2020
- State of North Carolina Proclamation - Human Trafficking Awareness Month January 2020
- N.C. Human Trafficking Commission News Article
- Presidential Proclamation on National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month 2019
- State of North Carolina Proclamation - Human Trafficking Awareness Month January 2019