This report displays county-level and statewide counts of the total number of filed and disposed charges in a given fiscal year that fall into the broad categories of impaired driving and implied consent. Within these two broad categories, six subcategories exist, which are detailed in this report and listed below:
- Felony habitual impaired driving;
- Misdemeanor aid and abet impaired driving;
- Misdemeanor consuming alcohol while operating a commercial vehicle (2nd subsequent offense);
- Misdemeanor driving after consuming alcohol;
- Misdemeanor driving while impaired; and
- Misdemeanor driving while impaired (commercial vehicle).