Public Records Request

Please complete this form to request a copy of an existing public record for the Judicial Branch. Please note, state agencies and employees are not required to create or compile a public record that does not exist. G.S. 132-6.2. For more information, view About North Carolina public records law or NCAOC public records policies and procedures. View the Obtaining Court Records Help Topic for court records and case information.

  • Current Section A - Requesting Individual
  • Section B - Records Requested
  • Complete

The North Carolina Administrative Office of the Courts (NCAOC) is not the custodian of court documents, case information, or marriage and birth certificates. NCAOC will not fulfill requests for these records.

Section A - Requesting Individual