How Can I Help?
Making a difference in the lives of people, especially abused and neglected children.
As a Guardian ad Litem volunteer, you can help by:
- Making a difference in the lives of people, especially abused and neglected children
- Gaining a greater sense of connection to your community by championing the best interests of children
Plus, many of our Guardian ad Litem volunteers say:
- They experience significant personal growth – such as an increase in compassion, tolerance, and patience
- They are able to make deep human connections
- They increase their connections with like-minded individuals working as a team
- They feel empowered to be the voice for children in court