Information and Training
eCourts Services - Now Live in Harnett County
- ** Scheduled Maintenance: **
- Odyssey, Portal, eWarrants - Saturday, 9/23, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- eFiling (File & Serve) - Required for attorneys
- Portal - search for case information or court dates, make payments
- Guide & File - guided interviews to prepare court documents, eFiling is available for certain case types. Guide & File Support
- eDiscovery - eDiscovery Defense Counsel Reference Guide | Defense Counsel Training Video
- FAQs for Attorneys – a “living” document that will be updated by the NCAOC with additional questions and clarifications (updated March 9): eFiling, Portal, Condemnation, Court Procedures, eDiscovery, and Reports and Information Sharing.
- eFiling Recommended System Requirements
- Supreme Court Approves Amendments to Rule 5 and Rule 5.1 of the General Rules of Practice for Superior and District Courts - February 1, 2023
- Supreme Court Adopts Electronic-Filing Rules for the Implementation of eCourts (April 2021) and OGC Memo regarding the amendments to the General Rules of Practice (May 2021)
- Wireless Guest Access Instructions (September 2022)
Local eCourts Policies and Procedures
- This is where Harnett County specific court operations policies and procedures related to eCourts will be posted. Stay tuned!