Password Reset Instructions
- Online - Only a password administrator can reset an online password or resume a revoked online user ID. The password administrator should follow these instructions.
- Extract - An extract password should be reset at least every 12 weeks, to prevent it from expiring. These instructions set out the procedure to reset an extract password.
Additional User IDsOnly the listed contacts or the person who signed the licensing agreement can request additional user IDs, which cost $70 each. The licensee's representative can request the additional IDs by emailing RPA@nccourts.org the following information:
- Company's name
- Number of additional IDs needed
An estimate will then be emailed to the licensee. Once payment is received, the ID(s) will be created and sent to the licensee via email.
Payment InformationAll monthly payments should be mailed to the following address:
N.C. Administrative Office of the Courts
Financial Services Division - Remote Public Access
901 Corporate Center Drive
Raleigh, NC 27607
Checks should be made out to the "N.C. Administrative Office of the Courts." Credit cards are not accepted at this time.
Change in Contact or Administrator
- Change in Contact - Submit this Change in Contact Form if you need to change your company's current contacts.
- Change in Administrator - Submit this Change in Administrator Form if you need to change your company's current password administrators.
Change in Billing RecipientSubmit the Change in Billing Recipient Form if you need to change or add email addresses that receive the monthly invoices. Up to four recipients can be named.