Caseflow Management Administrator
Caseflow Manager (Superior Civil Trials)
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Coordinator
District Court Caseflow Coordinator (General Civil)
Superior Caseflow Coordinator (Superior Civil Motions)
Superior Criminal Caseflow Coordinator (Property and Habitual Felon)
Superior Criminal Caseflow Coordinator (Persons and Drug)
Superior Criminal Caseflow Coordinator (Homicide)
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Conference Rooms
Conference rooms for arbitrations, mediations, and depositions are located on the 6th floor of the Mecklenburg County courthouse. The hearing rooms seat 15. The breakout rooms each seat 5.
- Hearing Room #1 (6523)
- Hearing Room #2 (6525)
- Hearing Room #3 (6527)
- Room 6511
- Room 6513
- Room 6526
- Room 6522
Note: Hearing Room #2 (6525) is for court scheduled arbitrations only. Hearing rooms #1 and #3, and the 5 breakout rooms are available for attorney/party events.
No court office manages the scheduling of these rooms so you must follow these instructions to schedule a room. No one monitors the email associated with this account.
- Log in to http://calendar.yahoo.com/ to sign in to the calendar.
- At the sign in prompt, enter the email (mediationroom6510) and click NEXT.
- Enter the password (reservation) and click SIGN IN.
- You should see the calendar.
- Please sign out when you are done by clicking the CASEFLOW tab in the upper right corner of the calendar. A drop down box should appear. Click SIGN OUT.
Scheduling TipsThe Yahoo! Calendar Help screen provides answers to most questions. These conference rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please be sure to include the beginning time, duration, and the type of room in your reservation. Be careful not to delete any scheduled events as Yahoo! does permit double booking. Print your transaction screen after you have made the reservation. The date and time of your reservation will be indicated at the bottom of the page.
- Furniture must be returned to its original location after use.
- Equipment is not provided by the court.
- The parties are responsible for providing their own computers, projectors, televisions, DVD players, video recording equipment, etc.
- Video recording depositions is permitted in this space only.
- No photography of any kind is allowed in any other area of the courthouse without prior authorization.