Information and Training
- FAQs for Attorneys (Bar Q&A) – a “living” document that will be updated by the NCAOC with additional questions and clarifications.
- Additional eFiling Training Dates and Registration Now Available for Attorneys and Legal Staff - November 2022
- MEMORANDUM :: eCourts Launch Delay - September 26, 2022
- eFiling Coming to North Carolina Courts – August 19, 2022
- Recommended System Requirements eFiling User Guide
- Supreme Court Adopts Electronic-Filing Rules for the Implementation of eCourts (April 2021) and OGC Memo regarding the amendments to the General Rules of Practice (May 2021)
- Wake County Bar Association / 10th JD Bar eCourts Page
- Wireless Guest Access Instructions (September 2022)
Local eCourts Policies and Procedures
- This is where Wake County specific court operations policies and procedures related to eCourts will be posted. Stay tuned!